Sunday 17 February 2013

Gabe's 'Dr Seuss' 2nd Birthday

I didn't get around to posting these sooner but here are the photographs from Gabe's 2nd birthday party. I themed it 'Dr.Seuss' since Gabe was all about the Dr.Seuss books at the time. He LOVED 'The Cat in the Hat', so I made sure we had a massive wall feature of him, along with a whole heap of balloons which I knew would be a hit amongst a party full of 2-year-old's. I got a lot of my inspiration from different blogs and pinterest accounts, took some other ideas off Etsy and managed to pick up some decorations and things from the Dr.Seuss website which made it easy. The rest of it I just thought up and put together the morning of the party - Funny that, how you always manage to come up with your best ideas under pressure...















Photographer: Hemma Kearney

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! Im loving it. My sons first birthday is coming up in May, and Im a young mumma too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thank you! email me at sophie_gidoomal@hotmail.com if you like and we can talk party planning. I'm doing a bit of a scope around at the moment too for one later in the year

      Delete